In Step 3, we created the Lambda function that will provide the functionality of the Alexa Skill we defined in Step 1, we wired everything up and then we tested our Skill. So far so good. However, that's an awful long way round to test the Skill Request and Response. It would be nice if … Continue reading Unit Testing an Alexa Skill in C# – Step 3a
I had a test project that I was using to Unit Test my Windows Workflow activities. Green across the board. I put all the activities together into a workflow and set up the test for the workflow, but the Output Parameters were always empty. I put breakpoints in the code. The debugger never stopped at … Continue reading Why can’t I debug into my Windows Workflow?
Our Problem: We need to create an Enterprise application that is web-based, has an Excel-ish interface and pulls data from an Oracle database. Technologies Chosen*: Silverlight for the UI Prism 2 for the modular framework Unity for DI IdeaBlade DevForce for the Business Object Layer and Async functionality MS Entity Framework for the ORM DevArt … Continue reading IdeaBlade DevForce – Model Setup Walk-through – Step 1: The Entity Framework Project
Well, I finally got the Fitnesse server running and configured my first tests. (Their site Fitnesse.org is down, but the Fitnesse jar's were available here, and the zip was available on sourceforge.) I run on Windows Vista, use Eclipse Europa as my IDE and Maven2 for the builds, so it was a bit of an ordeal to configure. Here's … Continue reading Fit Testing 101
So I started trying to figure out how to do Unit testing in Eclipse. Eclipse defaults to JUnit 3 tests, but I want to use JUnit 4 tests. But the Eclipse JUnit 4 plugin is version 4.3 and I want to use 4.4. Then there is the difference between Assert.True and Assert.That, the latter requiring … Continue reading Setting up Eclipse for Testing